- Low temperature rise because of low power dissipation
- High breaking capacity 50 kA
- Possibility of three different striker pin forces: 80 N and 120 N (with integrated temperature dependent limiter) and 50 N.
- Reliable sealing system against humidity irruption
- Low switching voltages
- Upon a request, fuse links can be supplied into no-standard dimensions
High voltage fuses:
ETI high voltage fuses are designed to assure stable and reliable characteristics. The glazed porcelain tube (made in ETI own ceramic factory) is extremely high mechanical and thermal resistant. Galvanically protected contact caps made of electrolytic copper are nickel – or upon customer request silver plated. Caps are rolled by pressing into the groove of the tube. The tightness of this connection is assured by a special seal resistant to ageing and high temperatures. The design and method of production of the melting elements ensures precisely tolerances and stable time/current characteristics. Fuse elements are wounded on a ceramic carrier and electrically welded on a special copper strips.