- High breaking capacity, 120 kA
- Highly resistant against temperature overloads
- Fuse contact knives are additionally protected with a layer of silver
- Rated voltages: 400 V a.c., 500 V a.c., 690 V a.c. and 1000 V a.c.
- Wide variety of current characteristics (gG, aM, gF, gTr)
- Fusing characteristics are very stable and the tolerance on the current axis
The fuse-link is made of quality steatite which is highly resistant against temperature overloads. In the inner part of the steatite body there is a copper melting element which is welded on a specially shaped inner part of the contact knife by spot welding. By careful shaping of this part we achieved that during assembly the melting element is placed exactly into the middle of the inner place. The remaining inside place of the ceramic body is filled up with precisely determined granulation and chemical structure quartz sand. All contact knives are additionally protected with a layer of silver or on special order of nickel. On the base of cyclic tests we have proved that the fusing characteristics are very stable and the tolerance on the current axis can be up to ± 10%. Available in Egypt by Economic co. with the widest range of fuses. For more information please refer to our catalog.